Search Lobsterland

Thursday, July 27, 2006

You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry

Okay, I'm no David Banner, I wont be turning green and hulking out, but it's not like I don't have cause to.

The City has billed me for testing the possum Mo bit. This is because she found the dead animal in my yard and bit it; if it had bitten her, my tax dollars would be at work.

In other news, the oral surgery she had, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of the 9th Circle of Kansas is willing to pay for the surgery but not the anasthesia. If they want to try and do this shit with her awake, I'll try to find their fingers so they can be reattached. Assholes. I can buy a license to shoot deer, yet insurance executives are protected by stupid laws.

Deer are at least useful. And good to eat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a bunch of politics.