Search Lobsterland

Sunday, July 23, 2006

How The Other Half Lives



On the way to the air show (what I'm really about to post about) we had to wait for a mile long parade of motorcycles. I'm not sure what charity this run was for, where it started or ended, but damn, for a buy with chopper envy to see several hundred bikes go by.

Em always objects that Mo would jump off, or that motorcycles don't seat three people. But then, we see gorgeous sidecars, trikes, etc., with kiddos on board.

Plus, my idea about doing a street legal mini-bike, really a maxi-bike with a mini engine, it's been done. Many times. Full size choppers with 16hp Briggs Stratten engines. I want one. Bad.

But then, to, I want a camera that takes shots of such armadas that aren't jokes. I had to turn down a coworker looking to unload a high end digital SLR with three lenses. What he was asking was less than 25% of new retail, but it was still a ton of cash.

No comments: