Search Lobsterland

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Frankentuber

Trivial, I know, but I love extremes.

I won't throw in with Rodney Dangerfield's 'I hate small food,' because I adore White Castles and mourn the passing of that chain from my area. If my car wasn't such a heap and gas wasn't so freakish expensive these days, I'd drive to Cincinnati to get a sack of sliders.



So when I did my grocery shopping last night (what do YOU do to really party on a Friday evening?), and I saw they had some unusually massive bakers, I had to get me some spuds.

Thing is, I actually bought more potatoes than I would have otherwise because they were so big. Each one is a meal by itself, my own private Idaho on a plate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eat them taters!

Supersize me.

Anonymous said...

Uh... is that a saucer or a DINNER PLATE?

Chixulub said...

It's a regular dinner plate.