Search Lobsterland

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Watermelon Assaulted

I don't know what this poor melon ever did to Mo...

Okay, first thing this morning, I needed to take a dump. One of those urgent dumps, not much to be done except park my ass on the toilet. I know, department of too much information, but while my bowels held me captive, this poor, innocent watermelon came to grief.

Em gave me the play by play. Came running back to tell me Mo got the watermelon out of the fridge. Then that Mo had stabbed it.



'With a sharp knife?' I asked. Mo isn't anywhere near careful enough with stuff like the Cutco, so imagine my relief whem Em said, 'No, she used a butter knife.'

Well, the good news couldn't last. Mo was apparently unsatisfied with the butter knife's results, so, leaving it in the melon, she proceeded to find a meat fork. Then a bread knife.



'We need a Dad out here,' Em told me on the last development.

No comments: