Search Lobsterland

Friday, August 31, 2007

Dog Days of Xmas

It's happening already. The assheads have already got the Christmas stuff on display at Wal-Mart. They are putting in the Halloween stuff, which is only premature. Santa on August 31?



The up side of this seasonal thing, I was looking for a bucket of sidewalk chalk. But they are too busy trying to sell me shit I won't need in a few months to sell me shit I don't need right now. Except those clearance aisles...



Polka-dotted sidewalk chalk on clearance: 75¢ marked down from 88¢. Which I would say is priced to move.

1 comment:

SumoSkank said...

I love your chalk picture.
I painted my fridge with chalkboard paint.
And then other various items around the house...are also chalkboard surface. I've moved on and am into embelishing cans right now. Halloween always gets rushed. But, not in my house.