Search Lobsterland

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Neurology Sequel


Okay, this time they did not tell us the appointment was for the day before. On the way there, my coffee mug got me stopped by a Kansas State Trooper, though. He said gluing a coffee mug to my roof was, 'Dumb,' and said, 'I won't write you a ticket, but you should take that off.'

Okay, write me a ticket for what? Clever car decoration? Making an ass out of a State Trooper?

He didn't even ask for my driver's license. I could have been some serial killer who just abducted her in a desperate plea for a slot on America's Most Wanted.

'Why would you glue a coffee mug to your roof?' he asked. 'Because I was tired of them falling off and shattering,' I said.

Anyone who can't get this gag should not be allowed to carry a gun and drive an official looking car with flashy lights.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear that. I just found out this morning when I went to court that my two charges (I was charged with riding the metro without a pass (it was the second of the month and I forgot but have several previous monthly passes)the other charge was, I kid you not, "Boisterous Behavior" the ticket is $150 ... the boisterous charge is $850 .. bastards.

Chixulub said...

That sucks hard. I'd let you behave boisterously for free.

Fancy Dirt said...

Do you get a ticket if you are happy-boisterous or only if you are pissed-boisterous? I think the fine for drunken vehicular manslaughter is lower than that here. 'Cause you know it could happen to any good ole boy an' they didn't really mean no harm by it.

I want to know if you've found anything interesting in the cup yet. Bird's nest, coffee, money....?