Search Lobsterland

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Spooky Poo


I picked this up from Steven Bray's site, which I'm pretty sure I link to just because it's the only online mess uglier than my own first attempt at the code monkey thing.

Which reminds me, again, that I need to either update that hideous cyber junkyard or take the fucker down.

Oh, anyway, this pic I found at Steve's ridiculous site, has a ghost story/chain letter thing, some nonsense that the boy sleeping had killed the chick under the bed in a car crash and this photo was taken in the hospital. Whatever, it's a cool pic. Almost as scary as Steve's kitchen. Okay, in fairness, that's not his kitchen, it's a kitchen he visited or something. Or maybe it's Steve's in a different 'version of earth.' I'm pretty sure he listens to Art Bell even when Art's off the air...

No comments: