Search Lobsterland

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

David Allen Coe is a Friend of Mine



I set up a MySpace account. I don't remember doing it, but when I went to see what it was about, I found out I already had a page.

But Tom was my only friend.

So I joined and added all my cult friends. Then I added some chicks with hot pictures for their profile. Then I added everyone else I know (turns about they're pretty much already there, I'm the latecomer to the party).

Then I found the bands. And added them. And then I started looking for people I'd never in a million years care about. David Allen Coe, for instance, who I wouldn't know from the liquor store cashier if it wasn't for Tim Wilson's 'I Liked Country Better Back When It Was Ugly' tune...

But he accepted my 'add,' so I guess he's my friend now.

1 comment:

j_ay said...

ok then, now I think I am the last person on earth with no myspace space.
But I'm fine with that.