Search Lobsterland

Saturday, October 05, 2013

Just Like Old Times

I took this picture of the scoreboard during the homecoming game at Shawnee Mission North. Really takes me back.



I remember when I was a student there, it seemed like everyone went to the football game on Friday night, but not really to watch the action on the field. It was a hang out, purely social. I don't know if I accurately recall our record, but I think we were winless my sophomore year, and one a single game my junior year. We might have improved my senior year, I don't remember, there's really only one direction a football team can go from seasons like that.

Actually, no, there's a couple of ways, it can stay the same. I don't know how the Indians are doing over all this year, but we got our asses handed to us for homecoming. We joked that if the score were reversed, we'd think we were at the wrong high school.

No comments: