Search Lobsterland

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Smart Phone

I've been digging the whole smart phone thing. I was skeptical, I resisted, I thought I seriously might be taking them up on that fourteen day window to back out of the deal...


I was hooked in about three hours.


I took these photos off the lower deck of the Central Avenue bridge with it, in fact. It's not a fantastic camera, but you can get some interesting shots. And if you're so inclined, take them straight to Facebook.

I haven't paid for any apps, but I have GPS navigation, a chromatic guitar tuner and metronome, homebrewing apps for calculating hop bitterness and alcohol content, numerous addictive games and I don't know what-all.

I said to Corinna, "This thing is more powerful than anything they had when they landed a man on the moon."

"No," she said. "It's more powerful than everything they had."

No comments: