Search Lobsterland

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Roj!



Ran into one of my oldest, dearest friends on my way to meet my daughter and her fiancé for dinner the other night. My first Bike MS, when I sagged on the second day, the SAG driver said, 'You should see this 18 year old kid out here doing this on a BMX.' And I was like, yeah, I've known that 18 year old kid for 20 years.



He's a bit of a hermit, but every once in a while I'll bump into him like this. I keep trying to get him to come back to Critical Mass, he did it a few times back before I did, hasn't been back since. But we need parade floats like this. He's still sporting full on Christmas decorations in March for crying out loud.



The pity was I was on my way to a dinner date with my eldest honyock and her betrothed, so I couldn't chat for long.



No comments: