Search Lobsterland

Sunday, October 02, 2016

Critical Mass: September



What a gorgeous evening. Why not get on our bikes, mass up and take over the streets?









As usual, some people brought their babies, good to see some folks raising their offspring right.







I bought some beer (Pilsner Urquell, a fave) and Old Camp, a peach-pecan whiskey. That was a hit when it came to passing around.









Oh, and the costumes. Check out Sarahsaurus Rex in her Supergirl/SuperSarah getup, complete with cape. Can't wait for next month, Halloween is special when it comes to Critical Mass.





I have my costume figured out for a change. I love Halloween but I tend to get there unprepared. But this year I found a Black Death Malt Liquor t-shirt ala Johnny Fever, months ago. Add a pair of aviator sunglasses and a flannel over-shirt and I'm there. Haven't figured out the coffee mug, but that's optional.













Cupcake Smasher made another appearance. I have a total roller derby crush on her.





As the ride wore on I got the speedlights out. A pair of SB800s is not much in a strip club, I've learned, but it's still quite a bit in Loose Park.





Sarahsaurus brought her light up hoop, though.













1 comment:

Gabe said...

Another great set of picture