Search Lobsterland

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Laid Up



So I know, guys, we've all wished for this: a girl who's always in bed. But trust me, traumatic brain injury is not the answer. She might be in bed all day sometimes, icing her aching head, but she'll surround herself with guard animals.



Actually, Corinna called me to the bedroom with orders to grab my Nikon. I know, guys, we all wait for that call, but in this instance she was wanting me to get that Zippy, our dog-scratching cat was laying with Foster. Zippy's interactions with Foster are usually characterized by claws-out swipes and hissing. When I got the camera on him, Zippy was just realizing that Foster was there, leaning against him. I think he was trying to decide how soon he must viciously attack the canine.



Foster, on the other hand, is oblivious.

No comments: