Search Lobsterland

Monday, July 23, 2012

Sticker

Mo loves her some stickers.

Her step-mother, my wife, took her out today and stopped by a dumpster she knew might have stickers. They got back with a mother-lode.

 Mo couldn't even keep her eyes open, it was too exciting.




Which I guess brings me to the point: I counted on the stickers to distract Mo while I worked. When I came up to check on her, she'd resorted to prying open some framed artwork to sticker over. But, I think I could see her logic, everything she defaced with stickers was her artwork.




Her logic wasn't entirely faulty. Yes, I was pissed she'd defaced art I found worthy of a frame, but it wasn't as bad as the time she opened up my framed photographs and covered them over with stickers I'd made to label things in the garden.

No comments: