Search Lobsterland

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bespoke

The first thing I noticed about Corinna when I met her was the helmet mohawk. Thing is, I've wanted one forever, came close to stopping in a motorcycle shop and buying one of those Spartan brooms a few times.



But Corinna's is even cooler because it's made of tulle, so it's all the more fanciful and a tenth the price.





Then I noticed her spoke cards. I wished I'd thought of that, being I've run out of room for stickers on my frame.



So anyway, once I learned about spoke cards I had to make some for me and Corinna and for her upcomiong tour back from Memphis after Thanksgiving.



The term Bespoke, by the way, is usually a term for tailor-made clothing, especially for Brits, but it refers to the custom and made to fit, and what are my stickers or Corinna's mohawk or these spoke cards if not bespoke?

No comments: