Search Lobsterland

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The War on Whatever (and France)

On the way home, I heard an AM asshead giving me an echo of what he said yesterday. Some nosie about the French being sterile and over imigrated. I don't know, he was speaking Idiot and I only know that tongue when I've had a drop too much.

A drop more than now, even.

O'Reilly was on the same topic as I was on my way to play net-less tennis with my Youth Friend on a tennis court two woud-be Lolitas were determined to sweep and wet-mop. Badminton is beter, since we know nothing of the rules when it comes to the yellow ball or the shuttle-cock. But you get some time to line up your miss with the shuttle-cock. A tennis ball, even at 1/3 of the 130mph speed the pros get on their serves, you're luck if you know what's about to inflame your testicles. At least one returned 'serve' I gave today hit three niches shy of career-changing impact...

1 comment:

j_ay said...

Some nosie about the French being sterile and over imigrated…

Ah, uninformed Americans (redundancy?)…funny statement (at least the later part) coming from someone in Land of the Illegals, but anyway, the problem is a coincidence (maybe an “irony”) of the two. France previously welcomed xx number of immigrants to fill some jobs. The job market stays about the same, or declines (as technology advances) but the “immigrants” still fuck like rabbits.
Primary school maths should tell us ‘hmmm, if we can only afford 3 bowls of rice per night it’s economically unsound to have more children, especially in this day and age of, basically, a mandatory university education (or “education”) even to badly prepare a cappuccino at Starbucks.’
These little punk asses, who bitch they have no money, but sport more stylish clothes than most job-holders, and have satellite dishes appendage’ing off their apartments (if telly is more important than feeding your family, consider suicide; if the shows are so great and it’s so important for you to stay in touch with your home country: go back there – last time I was in Paris I don’t recall any citizens (or illegal) being forced to reside there) continue to rant and rave that there are no jobs for them.
Why no “news” presenter asks to see any of these youths’ CV (resume) is beyond me. Do they have one? And if so, what exactly are their “skills”? Oh, you’re really good at most Playstation 2 games? You can ‘bust a rhyme’ as long as there are some ‘phat beats’?
Why didn’t you say so…please, take my job from me.

Twisted to hear of Americans deriding the ghetto children of France ‘dealing’ with their problems with a means that they –surprise, surprise- learned from the ol’ semi-United States of A.