Search Lobsterland

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Going to Mass



I love Critical Mass. Some of my favorite Massholes were on hand, too, including Jones and his offspring, Dana and Scott, Henry, Richard, Sally, Sally's photogenic friend, Corinna's adorable Realtor...



Then there's Dave, Victor, Robin, Will (who welded my trashboat truck), James, Phil, Pablo, Andrew, it's a whole sick crew, I'm leaving a lot of people out trying to list.









Then, to top it off, since I'm not that good with names there's people pictured here who I know but can't put names with faces.





I was determined to make it an early, relatively sober night because of having to get up for the Trashboat Regatta on Saturday. Well, I managed the latter anyway, had a couple beers in the Scumfresh parking lot, bumbed a couple along the way but got home without so much as a buzz.





The early part I didn't do as good at. I was going to peel off by 8:00, but I was having so much fun. About 9:30, as we rolled into 18th & Vine, it started to rain, pretty hard actually. I figured that would make the party break up pretty quickly (it's usually true), and anyway I was way past my bedtime so I headed home. Saw on Facebook later that the party most assuredly did not break up just because it rained. Looks like a good time, but I had a Regatta to prepare for.





It was fun seeing Jones and Soren. When I met Jones, if you'd suggested to me he might become a Daddy I'd have scoffed at the notion. I bet he would have, too. But he seems to have taken to it like a duck to water. The kid's super cute, too, and I think besides unusually long legs he inherited his father's case of the look-at-me's. I won't be a bit surprised if he ends up being the front man for a huge rock band.







No comments: