Search Lobsterland

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Mo's Sweet Sixteen

I made Mo's birthday card this evening. I can go ahead and post it here because one thing I know she never pulls up on the computer is my blog. It would interfere with playing that annoying Taylor Swift song and Bear in the Big Blue House segments on YouTube.



Bear in the Big Blue House might seem odd for a sixteen year old, I know, but autism works that way. Emotionally, she's all over the map, age appropriate in some areas, way younger than her years in others. But anyway.



And she's not quite sixteen I guess, but we're having the family party tomorrow on the principle of rounding up or down to the nearest weekend. One of her favorite things in the world is Oreos, she'll choose them over almost any other sweet including birthday cake most of the time. So I made her a card with the 'sixteen' made of personalized Oreo cookies.

No comments: