Search Lobsterland

Friday, September 04, 2009

Wokos

Made tacos tonight, but it occurred to me it's always a hassle trying to stir the meat and brown it in a little skillet. So I fired up the wok.



Then I started improvising a song along the lines of Queen's 'Fat Bottomed Girls' about the flat-bottomed shells. They make the taco world go round, right?

Oh, won't you stuff my face tonight... I didn't get very far, because Em threw up.



Actually she threw up in the car on the way home (so she can't blame my singing) and again after eating half her dinner. I can't tell if it's a migraine or if she has some sort of bug because except when she's about to puke, she feels fine. No fever, bouncing off the walls and then suddenly, it's a yak attack.

Hate when my kids are sick.

On the plus side, Mo discovered she likes alfalfa sprouts on her tacos (me too).

No comments: