Search Lobsterland

Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Un-Update

I've tweaked my homepage again without losing the deep purple look. Live and learn, CSS rocks and my site doesn't. The good part about GoLive being such a let-down was I learned a lot more CSS code while figuring out it wasn't worth the money for me. Not enough. I can't even tweak this blog all the ways I would, but when J(ay) mentioned the black background being hard to read, it was a couple of quick edits and bam, black on legal pad yellow with a serif typeface.

I'm told the update I did to correct some typos and whatnot wasn't very obvious. So subtle as to appear to be the exact same site, in fact. I started to work up a graphic to fix that, but I botched up the image map and I'm not feeling that energetic, to go back and reconstruct it... Instead, I'll put it here.

No comments: