Search Lobsterland

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Distractioning



Working on a freelance project this weekend, one I usually coordinate my custody to avoid having my kiddos on the same weekend I have this deadline. Usually. This is one of those exceptional weekends where I try to do it all.





I wasn't very effective in my efforts this afternoon, I should have gotten everything knocked out easily, but my head wasn't right. In a distraction-free environment, I probably still would have come up short.

I was not in a distraction-free environment.






Anyway, the distraction after dinner was quite pleasant: Corinna gave rides to my kids, the neighbor kid and even the neighbor kid's Dad in her trailer. It was too much fun and it gave me an excuse to haul out the camera.

I definitely couldn't afford this habit/hobby in a 35mm world: I took 160 exposures this evening. Here are some of the better ones.







Even the neighbor's cats were posing.








No comments: