Search Lobsterland

Thursday, June 22, 2006

An Apology and Cry for Help

Sorry about the Camelot thing. I used the embed code from break.com and changed the autoplay value to be 'false:'


embed src="http://clip.break.com/dnet/media/content/montylego.wmv" width="400" height="320" type="video/x-ms-wmv" autoplay="false" target="_blank"


But two of my readers (which means, what, half my audience) have complained that Camelot autoplays every time they load my blog.

So I took it down. But I'm posting this with the snippet of code in case someone in Lobster Land can tell me what's wrong with how I posted it. I know it doesn't autoplay in Windows Explorer, but apparently it does in Firefox, and maybe other browsers. Anyone know how to make 'false' mean the opposite of 'true' in non-Gatesian browsers?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I can't help. When something like that screws up on my blog, I just remove it.